HWB Govt Job Vacancy 2020
HWB Govt Job Vacancy 2020–277Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Heavy Water Board HWB, Govt Of India Are Invited to Online Apply Form for the Advt No. 01 to 30 Various Govt Job Vacancy 2020. Those Candidates Are Waiting for the Vacancy in HWB Board Can Read the Complete Details & Apply Online.
HWB Govt Job Vacancy 2020
Candidates are advised to check the official website of HWB Govt Job Vacancy 2020 HWB News for the latest updates regarding the Various govt job vacancy and other Examination 2020. Candidates can check also the www.sarkariresultwale.com (Sarkari Result Wale) for further latest updates regarding the various Government jobs Notification/Exam Dates/Schedule /Admit Card/Result/Online Form Latest Updates on its website. Sarkari Result Wale (SRW). Govt of India jobs in Various Post and Full Notification.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC /EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Important Dates :
Application Begin : 11/01/2020
Last Date for Registration : 31/01/2020
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 31/01/2020
Last Date Complete Form : 31/01/2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Age Limit :
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 40 Years.
- For Advt No. : 01-30/2020 Short Details of Notification
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates have Regular Course Degree in the Respective Branch of Engineering from recognized Institute/ University.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
Vacancy Details Total: 277 Post
|Advt. No.||Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|01/2020||Technical Officer/D – Chemical||21||Max 40 Years||BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Stream with Minimum 60% Marks.|
|02/2020||Technical Officer/D – Mechanical||03|
|03/2020||Technical Officer/D – Instrumentation||02|
|04/2020||Technical Officer/D – Civil||02|
|05/2020||Category – I Trainee (Chemical)||43||18-24 Years||Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade / Stream.|
|06/2020||Category – I Trainee (Mechanical)||01|
|07/2020||Category – I Trainee (Electrical)||07|
|08/2020||Category – I Trainee (Instrumentation)||09|
|09/2020||Category – I Trainee (Chemistry – Laboratory)||05||18-24 Years||Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc with Chemistry Minimum 60% Marks.|
|10/2020||Category – II Trainee (Process/ Plant Operator)||56||10+2 Intermediate with PCM Group of Subject and Minimum 60% Marks|
|11/2020||Category – II Trainee (Chemistry – Laboratory)||02|
|12/2020||Category – II Trainee (Electrical)||04||18-22 Years.||Class 10 High School with Minimum 60% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Stream. More Details Read the Notification.|
|13/2020||Category – II Trainee (Mechanical (Fitter))||10|
|14/2020||Category – II Trainee (Mechanic- Motor Vehicle)||01|
|15/2020||Category – II Trainee (Welder)||08|
|16/2020||Category – II Trainee (Rigger)||03|
|17/2020||Category – II Trainee (Turner)||02|
|18/2020||Category – II Trainee (Plumber)||03|
|19/2020||Category – II Trainee (Mason)||02|
|20/2020||Category – II Trainee (Carpenter)||01|
|21/2020||NURSE/A||04||18-30 Years||Degree / Diploma in Nursing with Registration and 3 Year Experience.|
|22/2020||Scientific Assistant – B (Civil)||05||18-30 Years||Diploma in Civil Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks.|
|23/2020||Scientific Assistant – B (Radiography)||01||18-30 Years||B.Sc Degree in Radiography|
|24/2020||Technician/C – (Crane/Forklift Operator)||03||18-29 Years||10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 60% Marks and Science / Math As a Subject.|
|25/2020||Sub Officer/B||05||Max 40||Course from National Fire Service College. Details Read Notification|
|26/2020||Stenographer Grade-II||02||18-27 Years||Class 10 High School Exam Passed with English Steno Speed 100 WPM and English Typing Speed 45 WPM|
|27/2020||Stenographer Grade-III||08||18-27 Years||Class 10 High School Exam Passed with English Steno Speed 80 WPM and English Typing Speed 30 WPM|
|28/2020||Upper Division Clerk||18||18-27 Years||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks and English Typing Speed 30 WPM|
|29/2020||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||20||18-27 Years||Class 10 High School with Driving License. More Details Read the Notification.|
|30/2020||Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman/A -(Dpof/A)||26||18-25 Years||Class 10 High School with Driving License. More Details Read the Notification.|
Pay Scale OR Salary :
The monthly Pay Scale (Salary) for this job will be Rs. 16,000/– to Rs. 67,700/-
How to Fill Form
- Heavy Water Board (Govt of India) Recruitment for Various Post Candidate Can Apply Between 11/01/2020 to 31/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in HWB, Board.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
How to Check Important Link :
- Just one click “Click Here” below the box.
Important Links :
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2019-2020
- SEBI Recruitment AM Online Form 2020
- Bihar BPSC AE Online Form 2020
- HSSC Result Various Post 2020
- UPSSSC Latest News VDO Result 2018
- UPRVUNL AE Various Post Online Form 2020
- Karnataka Bank PO Result 2020